I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be when..
I am on a stage
I am performing
I am teaching
I am worshiping
I am laughing
I hold a cup of coffee
I smile
I cry
I pour out my heart
I dance for my life
I well up with Passion
I help out a friend
I make a new list
I conquer a fear
I solve an injustice
I write a new poem
I pray
I thrive
I journal a new day
I chat with a friend
I comfort someone in need
I organize a drawer
I choreograph a new work
I volunteer somewhere
I read a new book
I find a new metephor
I understand a new allusion
I hear a new song
I get a great deal
I find money in my pocket
I make a new treat
I give
I watch
I swim around in a pool
I lay down in the grass
I color a new picture
I climb a big tree
I sing a new song
I audition for a new show
I set an example that kids can follow
I find a new spot
I buy new labels
I make a new outfit with all old stuff
I try my best to be the best me I can be
I want to be a rockbut still let people see
I push past limits and break down walls
I want to leave a legacy and help those who fall
Matthew 6
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment