A New World
I've never felt this way before
I've never really cared
Never did it matter to me
I ignore all I hear
Could this really be
what life is all about
Dreams and Passions in front of me
So real, so strange, so new
So confused and blind
Whats right, whats wrong,
If only I knew
Did you go through this too?
Too fast, too slow
Dreams come true
Books and class
push me away from my past
but still I hold on tight
No longer a child
Why don't they see
I finally can be me
I make a new
I build my own life
New people I love
New goals to pursue
I know this is right
I know this is true
I don't care what you say
I don't care who you are
I know that sucess will flow my way
I see a future , not too far
Matthew 6
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment