Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks,
not enough darts to throw
not enough prayers to pray
not enough miles to run
Not enough rocks to kill
the pain that you have caused me
the fears that now surround me
the tears you've made me cry
the hope gone from my eyes
I hate the way you look at her
despise the way you treat her
loathe the respect you think you've gained
nothing do you deserve
out on the corner
with the boxes
thats where you belong
or you could just sit and burn
as a log stuck in the fire
Not one utterance could explain
the stones i wish to cast
for you deserve to take every
single whip or lash
The way you pain my mother
the anger unto my brother
the fear in my sisters eyes
all the tears I've cried
I won't look upon your eyes
for those I might pierce out
I wont converse with you
or wish you a simple good night
Although I wish I could seek revenge
I am a man, more so than you
I will stand up, and keep my cool
You dig your grave, I'll bring some dirt
You have no idea the lives you've hurt
Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks.
Matthew 6
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment