I'm feeling so excited
about where I am right now.
I know that God has a plan for me
and my life is in his hands.
He knit me together
in my momma's womb
and made me just my size
I know he has plans for me
Plans to prosper and to grow
I know he gives me strength
and shows me what to do
I know he knows the plan
even when I haven't a clue
I know I can do all things
through him who gives me strength
I know that he will give to me
the desires of my heart
I have big dreams and lots of plans
and I will let him guide me with his hand
Right now I will earn a car..
and help women feel their best
I will let them know how much I care
and help them towards success
I'm so grateful for what I have
and cannot settle for anything less
God is so great and I am so blessed
and I hope I represent him full well
I want to be a woman of God
and be a light for all to see
I hope that I can be more
than even I can see
I want to leave a legacy and
bless all who come around
I want to give God the Glory
when my success is finally found.
Matthew 6
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment